1The web is the ultimate customer-empowering environment. He or she who clicks the mouse gets to decide everything. It is so easy to go elsewhere; all the competitors in the world are but a mouseclick away.
Usability rules the web. Simply stated, if the customer can't find a product, then he or she will not buy it. -- Jakob Nielsen
Static content is boring.
Isn't it? Or is it just that, sometimes, it's not enough?
The growth and development of the Internet has enabled and/or accelerated introduction of e-commerce systems, i.e. platforms for buying and selling of products and services over electronic systems such as the Internet, and implementing them as integral part of websites. This system may refer to more than online purchase of products via a web shop -- in fact, it may involve any part or the entire electronic commerce process, including developing, marketing, selling, delivering, servicing, and paying for products and services. This ensures presence of your products across multiple markets and allows addressing a much larger audience, which simply means that your products and services will be accessible to a far larger number of clients than would otherwise be the case (e.g., if you were using standard marketing methods).
Factors such as the steadily increasing number of Internet users and widening of market borders enabled by further expansion of the Internet have encouraged us to develop the electronic equivalent of real-time shopping -- web shops, and to implement into websites systems for online shopping, electronic money transfer, Internet marketing, electronic form processing, automatic data collection, etc. Dynamic content, such as those mentioned here, have long since become much more than an 'extra feature,' evolving into an indispensable part of every professional business web presentation.
We feel we should specifically mention our successful integration of the online ticket reservation system -- Amadeus, globally popular with airline and railway companies, travel agencies, hotels, etc.
Systems we have implemented in our clients' websites include:
- Global online reservations system (Amadeus E-Retail Booking Engine) for online distribution (booking and purchase)
- Online product distribution system (web shop)
- QVoucher/SMS-based payment systems
- Automatic billing system that allows printing and sending bills to customers
- Applications to update customer base and manage customers' accounts
- Web applications to refill prepaid SIM cards
We have also enabled:
- Integration with several payment gateways
- Integration with several booking engines
- Integration of a product data management system that allows automatic import and synchronization of data such as product info, price and availability of products in stock, customer info, and loyalty cards
- Systems for import and update of price- and codelists for different types of services, etc.